2009/03/06

FREE WRITING


"stuck in a holiday
far into the river
sick of the flower rhymes
go now and for our hands
a tax haven for our friends
go sit in the corner
hide in the engine room
there to keep us warmer
the tickets worth expands
photography forbidden
rugged up safe and sound
your actions are forgiven"

the song from an England's band tunng-engine room
that's the song I really like,psychedelic,and magical


about tonight, watched a movie with sisiter Angela.
there was a character who is a atractive girl.
I like her so much, she's so stylish and endearing.
by the way, we met Helen with her parents in the cinema.

even I wasnt so well because of the pain,
but still a beautiful day.
excepting that I had a lot of starbucks.
so seeing, I can not fall asleep until now.

tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. I love Starbucks too!

    I am glad you went to the cinema and took the time to relax!

    Thank you for joining my class!

    I can't wait to read more blog entries from you!

    ReplyDelete